Stark Management employs the ABC's (Acquisition, Building, Completion) of real estate development.
- Programmatic strategy - total understanding of an owner's target business strategy.
- Location, location, location - assemble potential site locations based on the owner's strategy and target demographics.
- Acquisition - secure the location.
- Entitlements - engage community groups and government authorities to ensure consensus of use.
- Planning - assemble the design and construction teams.
- Construction Management - keep the project on schedule and on budget.
- Leasing and Sales - execute the occupancy strategy.